INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (EU Journal of Laws L 119 of 4.05.2016), I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as „Administrator”) is ŚWIAT LNU Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Kamienna Góra, ul. Nadrzeczna 1A, Street, 58-400 Kamienna Góra, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Wrocławia Fabrycznej in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000037171, NIP: 526-25-66-337, with share capital in the amount of 50.000,00 PLN.
- As an administrator, we are responsible for the use of your personal data in a safe manner and in accordance with applicable regulations,
- Your personal data:
- Pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”) will be processed in order to conclude and implement the agreement concluded with you and the completion of the agreement and preceding activities.
- Pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter c) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”) will be processed in order to fulfill the legal obligation related to the issuing and storing documents and invoices for the services provided or ordered by the Administrator, realization of your or Administrator’s after-sales rights, including in order to protect against and in connection with pursuing claims and executing other legal obligations in relations with state offices.
- Pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter f) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”) will be processed in order to perform direct marketing.
- Pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter a) of the General Regulation (on the basis of your separate consent – if it is granted), they will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information.
- In order to realize direct marketing, we can profile your personal data, i.e. we can automatically analyze your personal data in order to develop predictions about your preferences or future behaviors and give you selected marketing information.
- Your personal data will be processed by other entities, including in particular companies from the LUBAWA Capital Group, entrepreneur Stanisław Litwin running a business activity under the name LITEX ZPH Stanisław Litwin, Eurobrands Sp. z o.o., Effect-System Sp. z o.o. Miranda 2 Sp. z o.o, Miranda 4 Sp. z o.o., Miranda 5 Sp. z o.o., MS Energy Sp. z o.o. and other entities providing for the Administrator services connected with financial settlements, protection of property and persons, accounting, legal, advisory, consultancy and archiving offices, service of IT equipment and computer programs, which data is collected, all other services supporting the Administrator’s activities in the course of his activities concerning the implementation of agreements concluded between you / third parties and the Administrator.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator an access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to data transfer and (if the processing of personal data by the Administrator takes place on the basis of consent) the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written information to the address of the Administrator’s Enterprise or an e-mail to the Data Protection Inspector provided in point 3.
- Regardless of the provisions of point 7, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data, which is not based on your consent, agreement or legal provision. In the face of the direct marketing performed by the Administrator, including profiling and data processed on a different legal basis then indicated in the first sentence, you can submit an objection to the address of the Administrator’s Enterprise or an e-mail of the Data Protection Inspector provided in point 3. If an objection is raised after considering your application, the Administrator will not be authorized to process the personal data covered by the objection, unless we prove that there are legally valid and reasonable grounds for processing of data, which, in law, are considered as superior to your interests, rights and freedoms or there are grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period determined by the Administrator, i.e. 10 years, but in the case of opposition to the processing of personal data – the data will be stored up to the moment of raising an objection that has been included in the procedure set out in point 8.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you think that the processing of personal data by the Administrator takes place in violation of the legal provisions.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide data preventing the realization of the agreement may result in denial of the order/agreement.
- Browser cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), due to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- defining the user's profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, a change to the browser settings is possible. Notice that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: